You will work in compliance within the health and safety guidelines therefore a keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are essential. There may be requirement to assist in the movement of steel members around the works, therefore an ITSAR approved forklift licence would be advantageous although not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that all work carried out is done safely in accordance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and appropriate Risk Assessments.
• Wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all work tasks.
• Movement of steel sections and fabricated steel members around our work, in and out of the workshop.
• Equipment maintenance.
• Ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy.
• To report any unsafe acts or condition to the Foreman and/or Works Manager.
• Raise any Health and Safety issues with the appropriate Health and Safety representative.
• Working with various CNC machines including Ficep.
• Have […]