We design, manufacture and construct high quality steel structures including industrial buildings, aircraft hangars and their electro-mechanical doors, warehouses, grandstands, multi-storey buildings, car parks and bridges, as well as defence equipment, manual and electric roller shutter doors, aluminium glazing, doors and solar shading.
We operate from our site in Christchurch which incorporates our offices and manufacturing facility.
An opportunity has arisen for an additional Cladding Draughtsperson to join our busy Drawing Office. The Company is well established and you will be working on projects both for our UK and overseas markets.
You will be detailing cladding for steel framed buildings, structures and associated items. This will involve the preparation of detailed cladding and decking arrangements and sheet metal fabrication drawings to enable the accurate manufacture and installation of cladding, decking, flashings, gutters and associated sheeting materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with all relevant Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Preparing cladding layout drawings and flashing and gutter details.
- Liaising with in house designers, steelwork draughtsperson, bid managers and construction team as well as external architects, engineers and clients.
- Liaising with Works Manager, Production Manager and factory team regarding drawing issues and queries.
- Assisting with site surveys when required.
- Creating flashing, gutter and fabrication drawings.
- Preparing lists for manufacturing, purchase and despatch.
- Issuing and monitoring Requests for Information (RFIs) and responding to site queries.
- Preparing internal drawing registers, issuing site drawings and parts lists.
- Attending launch and project meetings (internally and potentially with external clients).
- Previous cladding detailing experience in a similar industry.
- Attention to detail.
The above list is not exhaustive but it covers the main duties of the QHSE Administrator.
There may be other duties, not mentioned here, which become part of the job.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org