We’re hiring – Cladding Draughtsperson
John Reid & Sons (Strucsteel) Limited is seeking a Cladding Draughtsperson to join our busy Drawing Office.
The position offers interesting and varied opportunities to work on projects for our clients in both the UK and overseas.
Based in Christchurch, Dorset, we’re a well-established and forward-thinking business which values its people and has exciting plans for the future.
The role of our new Cladding Draughtsperson includes detailing cladding for steel framed buildings, structures and associated items.
This will involve the preparation of detailed cladding and decking arrangements and sheet metal fabrication drawings to enable the accurate manufacture and installation of cladding, decking, flashings, gutters and associated sheeting materials.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Complying with all relevant company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Preparing cladding layout drawings and flashing and gutter details.
- Liaising with in house designers, steelwork draughtsperson, project managers and construction team as well as external design team meetings with architects, engineers and clients.
- Liaising with Works Manager, Production Manager and factory team regarding drawing issues and queries.
- Assisting with site surveys […]