Factory Building Design & Steel Construction
REIDsteel undertake over 200 steel construction projects worldwide per annum including full bespoke design and fabrication of steel framed factory buildings as well as pre-fabricated metal structures for industrial and commercial uses.
REIDsteel are award winning structural steel fabricators, qualified A1 (highest) on the Register of Qualified Steelwork Contractors for all types of steel construction up to £6 Million.
Established back in 1919, we have designed and erected industrial factory buildings in over 130 overseas territories incorporating the latest steel frame construction techniques including steel portal frames and wide span propped portal frames.
A REIDsteel factory building can include stylish wall cladding, bespoke curtain walling, roof cladding, custom manufactured windows, doors, mezzanine floors and steel stairs as well as utilising energy efficient insulation practices to reduce operating costs.
Examples of our steel frame factory buildings on our specialist sites include:
- Manufacturing buildings on our factory buildings website
- Process plant buildings on our factory buildings website
- Industrial steel buildings on our steel buildings website
- Breweries and distilleries on our factory buildings website
- Processing plants on our factory buildings website
- Textile factories on our factory buildings site
- Food processing buildings on our factory buildings website
- Steel warehousing on our warehouse buildings website
- Printing works on our factory buildings website