As a Project Manager, you will work within our Contracts Team to manage project(s) from start to finish in a professional and highly organised manner. Reporting to the Head of Contracts, you will ensure that customer projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
You will provide support to other members of the management team throughout the project(s) you are responsible for. You will create and build strong working relationships and be able to manage multiple demands at a time. You will promote our values and ensure good communication which is vital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and adopt a Safety First approach consistent with our Company values
- Assist with the development of the Company’s Project Management policy and procedures to include:
- Project management plan
- Requirements definition and delivery plan
- Project schedule/programme of works
- Quality management plan, including inspection & test plan
- Resourcing plan
- Risk management plan
- Financial plan
- Create and manage project plans for all projects in accordance with the Company’s project management policy and procedures
- Liaise and manage the project team to ensure jobs are completed in accordance with the schedule
- Review project proposal(s) and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, labour requirements and sub-contract resources.
- Fully understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc. Allot resources to various phases of project(s).
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective and efficient progress of the project(s)
- Create and manage programs for your projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Management of variations and requests of information
- Develop and maintain a costed and phased work breakdown structure; maintain actual and forecast costs to completion
- Manage customer and supplier cash applications and invoicing processes
- Manage the project risk register, ensuring that risks are mitigated, and opportunities are realised
- Provide transparency to the Head of Contracts and Operations Management Team through regular, concise and accurate project reporting
- Co-ordinate project delivery between stakeholders, ensuring all project team members are fully informed of project progress and requirements
- Oversight of the procurement and supervision of sub-contract construction
- Oversee the day to day operational aspects of the project(s) and be the prime contact within the Reid team
- Liaise with clients, site teams and engineers
- Attend regular contracts coordination meetings, project meetings and client meetings as required
- Promote the Company’s vision, mission and values
The above list is not exhaustive but it covers the main duties of the QHSE Administrator.
There may be other duties, not mentioned here, which become part of the job.
Please apply to email@example.com