*permanent and fixed term positions considered*
As a Project Manager, you will work within our Contracts discipline to manage our project(s) from start to finish in a professional and highly organised manner. You will be the main point of contact for our customers on active projects and you will pull the internal project team together to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, to specification and on budget.
You will create and build strong working relationships and be able to manage multiple demands at a time. You will promote our values and ensure good communication which is vital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide early engagement in bid process if determined by Contracts Director.
- Work closely with bid management and heads of discipline to determine project programme, budget and knowledge of specification as part of contract negotiations.
- Develop, manage and communicate project programme to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Fully understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications and contract conditions.
- Work closely with relevant internal project team and external stakeholders to ensure the effective and efficient progress of the project(s).
- Identify the extent of Design Development on a project and, once that has been completed, notify the customer and internal project team of same.
- Manage variations and requests for information. Where a variation necessitates a change to programme or resource, discuss this with the head of discipline/s to agree the appropriate way
- Manage CDM and the project risk register, ensuring that risks are mitigated, and opportunities are realised.
- Manage customer cash applications and customer invoicing processes (in conjunction with Commercial).
- Provide transparency to the Contracts Director and management team, as appropriate, through regular, concise and accurate project reporting.
- Oversee the day to day operational aspects of the project(s) and be the prime contact within the REID team, manage issues as they arise.
- Ensure thoroughness of record keeping, document control and communication of same.
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
The above list is not exhaustive but it covers the main duties of the Project Manager.
There may be other duties, not mentioned here, which become part of the job.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org