We are looking for an enthusiastic Bid Manager / Estimator to join our expanding pre-construction department and to be involved in pricing, the preparation of quotations, assisting with securing orders and following the project through until completion.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Bid Manager / Estimator:
- To provide pre-construction estimates and technical specifications to their existing and growing customer base.
- To liaise and communicate with our buyer and suppliers and contractors to achieve best material prices, quality and lead-time.
- To liaise with other department teams to obtain accurate prices and work closely with the Business Development team to negotiate final terms with customers.
- Co-ordination and preparation of all supporting documentation required in the tender bid.
- To maintain contact with the project until completion
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of estimating in the construction / engineering industry or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of Strumis software and / or steel / cladding experience is not essential but would be extremely advantageous.
If you are successful, you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus scheme, great career prospects, Monday to Friday working hours.
This position would suit candidates with Construction / Engineering experience […]