We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic QHSE Administrator with experience in a fast-paced and process driven Construction, Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
Reporting to the Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Coordinator, this role will involve audit administration in order to maintain our accreditations to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, and with a view to encouraging continuous improvement across the company.
A working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 and 45001 is beneficial.
A qualification in internal auditing would be advantageous although not essential as training would be provided for the right candidate.
Working knowledge of “Plan, Do, Check, Act” (PDCA) would also be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Conducting internal audits relating to the Quality (Including Factory Production Control) and Environmental Management Systems.
- Collating records and data relating to waste and energy management.
- Recording and facilitating the close out of Non-Conforming Reports (NCRs).
- Producing accurate reports on quality, health, safety and environmental performance.
- Maintaining legal compliance registers relating to environmental management.
- Assisting in the management review of the company QHSE management systems, including taking meeting minutes as required.
- Taking minutes at various QHSE meetings.
- Liaising with departments around the business to follow up on agreed actions.
- Assisting the QHSE Coordinator with general administration as requested.
- Strong Administration Skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to take on new tasks as required.
- Excellent communication
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 & 14001 & 45001
- Proficient user of MS Excel
The above list is not exhaustive but it covers the main duties of the QHSE Administrator.
There may be other duties, not mentioned here, which become part of the job.
Please apply to email@example.com