We are looking for an enthusiastic HR/Contracts Administrator Assistant on a 13 month Fixed Term Contract to work closely with our HR/Contracts Administrator on all aspects of HR. Alongside HR duties, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to our Contracts Office team who manage our construction sites and overseas erection advisors.
The Company currently employs 120 people and has exciting growth and development plans for the future. An effective HR/Contracts Administrator Assistant is essential to helping us realise our goals.
Previous experience of HR would be advantageous but not necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Keeping all personnel files up to date, both electronically and in hard copy.
- Recruitment – providing admin support to the recruitment process, arranging interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Keeping accurate records of all attendance, holidays, sickness and lateness.
- Assist with producing monthly attendance reports.
- Collating Contracts of Employment and all relevant paperwork for new starters.
- Typing company memos and letters, as directed. This will include copy and audio typing.
- Administering training programs and booking training courses as requested.
- Attending disciplinary and other ad hoc meetings if required and taking minutes.
- Researching, negotiating favourable rates and booking accommodation for our construction teams.
- Assisting with planning and making arrangements for our overseas advisors.
- Assisting the HR/Contracts Administrator and the Contracts Department with general administration tasks.
- Occasionally assisting the Managing Director i.e. diary management, appointments, letter typing, etc.
- Strong administration skills.
- Keeping all HR and sensitive matters strictly confidential.
- Discretion and professionalism.
- Flexibility to take on new tasks if requested.
- Calm when faced with multiple demands with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
The above list is not exhaustive but it covers the main duties of a HR/Contracts Administrator Assistant.
There may be other duties, not mentioned here, which become part of the job.
Please apply to email@example.com